Insituform Technologies LTD.
Hourly Rate: $25.06-$27.50
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career in the construction industry? Would you like to work with a leading edge, dynamic company that offers career advancement? Insituform Technologies Limited is looking for an experienced AZ/DZ Labourers.
Insituform Technologies Limited, an Aegion company, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of water and sewer pipeline rehabilitation and protection. Insituform technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional “dig and replace” methods. For more information, visit www.insituform.com.
• Work effectively with supervisors and all members of the crew to ensure successful rehabilitation and repair of a variety of sanitary and storm water lines.
• Driving and backing up various trucks (1 tonne pickup, Flusher, CCTV Truck, Boiler, Refer and Vactor).
• Unloading and setting up traffic controls, safety equipment, and CIPP installation equipment.
• Direct operators of equipment that uses air pressure to invert liner down the manhole, through the sewer line, out the exit manhole, and then pump steam through the line to harden/cure the liner.
• Manhole entry to assist in the process, physically going down the manhole to cut out the excess liner and remove it.
• Ensure the site is left clean before the crew leaves.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Employees comply with all government and corporate safety procedures and ensure staff compliance.
• Experience working in a physical labour position and/or outdoor construction experience preferred.
• Ability to work out of town, approximately 60% travel.
• Ability to work overtime.
• Ability to enter and work in confined spaces.
• 1st Aid, CSTS, TDG, Confined Space and WHIMIS Safety Tickets an asset.
• DZ or AZ license
We offer career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.