Job Summary Statement:
AZ Driver at Brimich will safely pick up and deliver customer orders based on their requirements within the GTA-Brantford area.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Ensure necessary paperwork is completed including e-log books, trip sheets
- Keep truck and trailer clean
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures
- Daily safety checks on trucks and trailers
- Communication with dispatch and shipper/receivers
- Ensure appointment times are kept
- Other duties as assigned
Job Specifications—Skills and Competencies:
- Valid AZ License with 3+ years Canadian commercial driving experience
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Understands and works in compliance with the Environmental and Health/Safety management systems, policies, rules, and guidelines.
- Understands and works in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act and the regulations.
Brimich is committed to diversity and inclusivity in our employment practices. We promote the independence, dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity with persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services.
For more information or to request an accommodation please contact the Human Resources Department at 519-752-5783 Ext 223.