The Floral Express is seeking permanent part-time and full-time delivery drivers to join our team. Please read on to find out if this would be a great fit for you!
What do we offer?
· A competitive base hourly wage rate between $19-21.00, relative to experience
· Annual wage increases
· Potential for performance bonuses
· Employer supplied and maintained delivery vehicle
· Health Benefits
· Wellness Program
· Company Events
· On-site Parking
· Supportive & Collaborative Environment
· Internal Promotions First
· The ability to deliver happiness to our customers
*** IMPORTANT: As part of our mission to build and maintain an exceptional company culture, we strive to ensure a great, mutual fit. Therefore, we ask all candidates to complete a brief (3-5 minute) PI assessment at the time of application This is a required step in our decision-making process. Please find the link below:
What we’re looking for in a successful applicant:
· High school diploma
· Strong communication skills
· 1+ years experience driving 20+ foot trucks and delivery vans
· Excellent customer service skills, representing the core values of The Floral Express
· Good judgement skills
· Trucking school diploma.
· Proven work experience as a truck driver.
· Valid G licence (bonus points for: AZ/DZ).
· Clean Driver’s Abstract.
· Ability to drive long hours and travel weekly.
· Extensive knowledge of the applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
· No recent moving or driving violations.
· Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, load add-ons).
More about the role:
We are currently hiring for a full-time and part-time driver to carry out deliveries locally, into the GTA, and Burlington area. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving a truck, transporting goods and materials over land. Our team travel between retail, distributions centers, manufacturing plants and in some cases, growers. Hours of operations for drivers are standardly during daytime hours, however, some evenings and Saturdays may be required on an as-needed basis. This role is important to Floral Express as it directly supports the logistical operations.
· Ability to sit for extended periods of time
· Ability to handle stress, as this role can at times be highly stressful
· Ability to lift 50+ lbs
· Ability to work in various climates, including a warehouse environment which consists of cooler temperatures ranging from 2-16 degrees
Please be reminded that any applications submitted without the completion of a PI test will not be considered. This test will take approximately 3-5 minutes in length.
If you are experiencing difficulty completing the application, please contact Talent Acquisition directly at email@example.com
The Floral Express is a family owned and operated company. Our primary focus is on wholesale fresh-cut flowers that are procured direct from farm and delivered to our amazing customers such as grocery chains, florists, and event specialists. We love what we do and we are growing!
We deliver our products across Ontario, into the Maritime provinces and down into the USA. We appreciate our customers’ need for fresh products which has led to the design of our sales and supply chain which enables us to deliver the freshest products possible! As a team, we are striving to become a leading floral products wholesaler in North America, and we plan to achieve this by continuing to deliver exceptional value, offering a broad assortment of high-quality floral products at competitive pricing, along with the support of our exemplary customer service. We are committed to making Floral Express a great place to work, through the best management practices, fair compensation, and an excellent company culture that encompasses employee wellness and wellbeing.
Floral Express is an equal opportunity employer. At Floral Express we celebrate and embrace our differences. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of age, race, religion, gender, disability, veteran status, or other protected statuses as required by law.
There are currently no vacancies.