- Knowledge of and ability to operate a variety of heavy equipment such as excavators, bulldozers, skid steer, backhoe, plate packer and telehandler.
- Perform pre-operational circle checks on all machinery and equipment to ensure it is in proper working condition.
- Perform basic machine adjustments, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair.
- Perform daily maintenance, safety and visual inspection of equipment.
- Complete daily operating log.
- Clean equipment as scheduled and/or required.
- Ensure equipment is safely and securely stored.
- Physically capable of using hand tools (shovel/rake etc) and able lift or move objects up to 50 lbs.
- Willing to work on construction sites or assist with snow removal in the winter months.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Experience with hand/power tools an asset.
- Heavy Equipment Operator License or 3 + years’ related experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and interpret construction plans.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and act in a professional and courteous manner at all times with all company personnel and customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language to complete and maintain daily operating and safety records.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal or no supervision as well as work in a team environment as needed.
- Must have a valid AZ or DZ license.
Why choose Lanca:
- Competitive benefit package with company matched RRSP.
- Employee gym – available for free to all employees.
- Continued education opportunities.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
Please send an updated resume to email@example.com