Full Time Delivery Driver
Website Leon's Furniture
LOOKING FOR AN AMAZING CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
WITH CANADA’S MOST SUCCESSFUL HOME FURNISHINGS RETAILER, THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHERE YOU CAN GO!
LEON’S IS CURRENTLY HIRING FULL-TIME HOME DELIVERY DRIVERS
Leons is currently looking for motivated, enthusiastic home delivery drivers. The ideal candidate has previous experience delivering furniture and appliances or similar items and is able to handle heavy cargo with great care. Being a delivery driver at Leon’s means that you will often be the final link between our company the customers we serve, helping them turn their dream homes into reality. Our delivery teams stand out because of their professionalism, integrity, positive attitude, ability to handle merchandise and commitment to providing the ultimate shopping experience to our valued customers.
As an integral part of our team, your responsibilities will include:
– Carefully loading and unloading the delivery truck
– Delivering product into customer’s homes
– Set up and assembly of some items
– Removal of packaging materials
– Returning approved merchandise
– Providing professional, friendly and efficient delivery service
– Complying with Health and Safety policies and procedures
– Working with other departments to ensure a positive overall customer experience. This collaborative spirit fostered by our company ensures an efficient and positive environment for all, and contributes to the high level of customer service excellence that has been the envy of our competitors for over a century.
– Best training program in the industry for all of our associates
– Competitive salary
– Exceptional earning potential, including a monthly bonus for qualified drivers
– Generous purchasing plan for employees
– Partner discount programs
– Profit sharing
– Opportunities for career development and advancement
– Comprehensive benefit plan including medical, dental and paramedical care options
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– Your clean driving record and valid non-probationary driver’s license with experience driving a 5-ton truck
– Your ability to handle heavy goods and provide an efficient, safe and enjoyable delivery experience to our customers
– Your previous experience delivering furniture and appliances to customers (beneficial)
– Your positive attitude and exceptional interpersonal skills
– Your integrity and your desire to succeed
– Your passion for lifelong learning and personal development
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
– The employee must work inside and outside
– Drive within city limits and surrounding areas
– Lift heavy loads and move them safely in and from the delivery truck, to customers, doorways, hallways and stairs; assemble, put in place and remove the packaging
– Frequent movement of the whole body; standing or walking for long periods; stay seated
ONE SIMPLE CLICK COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE. APPLY NOW.