DOT Driver (AZ – Full Time) – Sarnia, ON
Linde Canada, a leading supplier of industrial gases and pressure pumping services, is currently seeking for suitable candidates to fill a Full Time AZ DOT Driver/Technician position for the Linde Services Canada Inc. department in Sarnia, ON.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Have valid, incident free, applicable provincial Driver’s License (AZ with air brakes) for 36 months, with 24 months of relevant driving experience within the previous 5 years with equipment that is similar to the size and type
- Three years of experience in tanker truck driving (including “B Train”) and unreserved record.
- Liquid hauling and/or cryogenic experience would be an asset included but not limited to bulk LNG, Nitrogen, Oxygen, CO2, Helium and Hydrogen gas.
- Knowledgeable with all driving regulations, including logbooks and hours of service with the ability to use electronic devices such as iPads or Tablet, utilized to do electronic logs and to monitor compliance
- Clean driver’s abstract (with less than 1 moving violation in the last 3 years).
- Valid FAST / EXPRESS card or ability to obtain
- Willingness to comply with policies, procedures and regulations.
- Emphasis on safety and customer satisfaction.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team atmosphere and independently when required.
- Proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. Fully vaccinated means having received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) (e.g. two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series), and having received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior. Proof of vaccination must be provided to your manager prior to your first day of employment in the form of documentation issued by the provincial health authority indicating individual immunization status against the COVID-19 virus.