Website Linde Canada Inc. Linde Canada Inc.
Linde Canada Inc.
Description / Major Responsibilities of Position:
This position is accountable for the safe delivery of CO2 & GHY to customer sites or Linde sites.
Major Responsibilities (Duties may include but are not limited to):
- Can work up to 70 hours per week, for 14 hours per day, on either a 4ON/4OFF rotating shift or 4ON/3OFF night shift schedule.
- Complete required inspection of equipment
- Able to go in and out the cab (3 feet above the ground) using 3-point contact several times a day
- Able to handle hoses (up to 50 lbs.)
- Stand for up to 90 minutes at a time outside to monitor the loading and unloading process
- Deliver cryogenics and refrigerated liquid products safely to scheduled customers
- Complete TDG documentation, trip reports, fuel tickets and other necessary reports
- Use computerized systems in the workplace and in the tractor to meet delivery and compliance requirements (use of e-logs)
- Always wear appropriate personal protective equipment
- Able to complete quality assurance requirements to ensure compliance
- Complete site surveys of equipment and identify potential repairs of tanks at customer locations
- Able to cross US borders (FAST Card application) and meet US DOT requirements
- Able to work away from home base for extended periods of time if required
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
Job Related Qualifications:
High school graduate or equivalent experience
- Have valid, incident free, applicable provincial Driver’s License (Class AZ) for 36 months, with 24 months of relevant driving experience within the previous 5 years with equipment that is similar to the size and type
- 3-year experience of driving tanker liquid trailers, including b-trains
Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) and Workplace Hazardous Materials Information
- Clean Drivers Abstract (No Demerits)
- Must have valid FAST Card
- FMCSA Clearinghouse
- Proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus is required for this role. Fully vaccinated means having received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) (e.g. two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series), and having received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
DOT Driver – Bulk (AZ – Full Time) – Sarnia, ON