AZ Truck Driver
Pattyn Landscaping Services Ltd.
A full-time AZ Driver is required to provide support to the construction operations by transporting its off-road equipment / materials to and from their active job sites.
– Responsible for loading the equipment/material in a secure manner to ensure all safety measures are met. Assistance from company personnel will be supplied to ensure compliance.
– As required under Operating Procedure ensures that your load is properly tied down, immobilized, balanced and secured. Make sure that you have taken all required steps to ensure that the load has been properly secured.
– If and when necessary ask for assistance from other company personnel to assist with the loading and securement of your cargo.
– Stopping at MTO stations when required and co-operating with authorities.
– Prepares receipts for load picked up. Maintain truck log, according to MTO regulations.
– Maintain telephone or radio contact with supervisor to receive delivery instructions.
– Circle checks are mandatory as required under Operating Procedure, Daily Vehicle Inspections. Inspect truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water. May perform emergency roadside repairs if necessary
Drivers should be able to:
Read and interpret road maps/GPS
DRIVE AUTOMATIC & STANDARD
Practice good safety habits Work in dust or dirty surroundings
Follow instructions and meet set standards for hauling and scheduling
Judge distances and weights accurately; and make decisions based on verifiable standards Have good physical mobility
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
Masks, sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes are provided in all work vehicles, machines, and offices