In this job, you would work in close liaison with Customers, Sales, and Production while making site deliveries of Pollard Windows Products in an automatic transmission 24’ delivery truck. Deliveries take place across Ontario and across-border into the USA. Drivers Load and Unload at Pollard Shipping Dock and Customer Sites with the assistance of a Driver’s Helper.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
• Must hold a valid “D” Licence
• First Aid / CPR Training is an asset; required upon hire
• Working from Heights Certificate is an asset; required upon hire; Note: Drivers will not be required to work at heights however certification is mandatory to make deliveries at a construction site
• Must have Valid Passport and able to cross the Canadian/American Boarder (Premium Provided for each trip)
• All applicants must be willing and able to pass a medical assessment as per U.S.A. requirements
• Possess clean driver’s abstract; able to provide upon hire and at other times during employment