Website SilverLine Group Inc.
SilverLine Group Inc.
1051 Old Thoroldstone Rd., Thorold, ON L2V 3Y5
AZ DUMP TRUCK/TRAILER DRIVER
Construction Related Hauling
Full-Time, Permanent role
The role reports to Dispatch:
· Perform Pre-trip and Post-Trip Inspections, repair request reports and fuel equipment
· Complete Driver Logs, Daily Timesheet, Customer Tickets
· Pick up, deliver and spread material on customer jobsites in designated areas
· Routes may also include quarry runs
· Maintains cleanliness of equipment including cab, trailer box, and removes debris before leaving the jobsite
· Interacts with dispatch, coworkers, customers, and all others in a polite, courteous, and respectful manner
· Drive in a safe and courteous manner, obeying traffic laws, quarry, scale house, and MTO inspection requirements
Qualifications and Requirements:
· 2 to 3 years’ experience operating a dump truck/pony combo
· Valid AZ Ontario driver’s license
· Must be insurable with clean driver’s abstract
· Mechanical knowledge as asset
· Able to easily navigate roadways in the Niagara to GTA and surrounding areas
· Strong commitment to getting the job safely
· MUST BE Reliable, dependable, and punctual to work required hours Monday to Saturday
· Must have the full physical ability to easily enter/exit the cab multiple times throughout the day, sit and or stand for extended periods, dexterity to operate controls, climb and crouch.
· Weekly payroll – direct deposit
· Overtime over 50 hours a week
· Annual Boot Reimbursement Allowance Program
· Monthly Performance Evaluation Program
· Robust Group Benefits Program (Dental, Life Insurance, EHC, Prescription Drugs, Rx eyewear)
· Retirement Investment Plan – 100% company contributions
HOURLY RATE: $22.00
HOW TO APPLY:
To explore this opportunity please email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
Thank you for considering this opportunity. We look forward to connecting with you!
At SilverLine, we have a demonstrated commitment to equity and strive for workplace inclusiveness and diversity.