Position: AZ Driver
· Valid AZ License.
· Clean Drivers Abstract.
· Minimum of 1 year of experience preferred as an AZ Driver.
· Clean Abstract and CVOR.
· Must be comfortable Using pump truck /Must be able to lift 50lbs.
· Must be comfortable making tight turns and backing in the truck.
· Must have no criminal background.
· Must be entitled to work in Canada (work permit/PR/Citizenship).
· Pay wage: $22.23/HR or KM/Per hour
· Shift: Full time, Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday, Start Times: 4AM-4PM,
10-12 Hour Shift
• Make deliveries using the most effective route to ensure orders are delivered on time.
• Load and unload the vehicle, ensuring that all products are properly secured, and material is separated appropriately.
• Collect payments and accurately document delivery.
• Maintain compliance with state and federal regulations.
• Complete pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and inform supervisor of any maintenance needed.
• Ensure the vehicle is clean, well-maintained, and presentable daily.
• Increase job and product knowledge on an ongoing basis.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Long term company, never will get slow recession proof
• They offer teamster full benefits when hired on by the company (dental, health and eye insurance)
• Trucks are always maintained, cleaned and fixed, so that they are ready every day
• They will help with getting your PR
• You can make good money long term