Tepperman’s hosting a job fair for our delivery partner The Carr Group.
We are looking for an energetic, highly motivated team player with a passion for physical work!
- Experience driving a 5 Ton Truck
- Valid ‘G’ Driver’s License
- Physical Ability to lift up to 100+ lbs. Manual dexterity and the ability to freely stand, bend, twist, crouch, and kneel for long periods of time.
- Use of basic hand and power tools
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Mature, dependable team player
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to establish strong working and customer relationships.
- Drive a 24-28 foot automatic straight truck
- Safely load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- Deliver consumer electronics, appliances and furniture into customer homes in a safe and efficient manner; ensuring no damages to products or customer property.
- Experience with mobile device as communication portal
- Provide customers with the highest level of service ensuring all work performed adheres to all relevant organizational, provincial and federal safety regulations, codes and specifications.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks, bending, twisting, crouching, kneeling, physically demanding, handling heavy loads. Shifts are Tuesday to Saturday.
We Offer Incentive Bonus Programs!
Register for this event for Nov 11th 10:30am – 4:00pm at Tepperman’s in London,ON
To apply for this job please visit www.teppermans.com.